Bhubaneswar/ New Delhi: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on Friday announced results of the Civil Services 2017 examination.
Anudeep Durishetty of Hyderabad has topped the exam. Subhankar Mohapatra from Odisha has secured 46th rank in the Civil Services Exam -2017.
The list of candidates from Odisha who cracked the UPSC exam:
- Subhankar Mohapatra – Rank 46
- Amiya Prasanna Nanda – Rank 243
- Sumit Panda – Rank 251
- Vedbhushan – Rank 293
- Babitarani Swain – Rank 401
- Aditya Tripathi – Rank 452
- Hrudya Kumar Das – Rank 680
- Samir Kumar Jena- Rank 684
- Ashish Kumar Sahu – Rank 719
- Manoranjan Behera – Rank 826
- Yashodhara Das – Rank 894
- Shibu Prasad Mishra – Rank 906
- Sudhanshu Nayak – Rank 931
The UPSC exam was held in June 2017 to recruit aspirants for as many as 980 posts in Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, Indian Police Service, Central Services (Group A and Group B) and various other government departments.