Bhubaneswar: Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has launched ePass for people who are stranded and need to travel to other states.
“Happy to share that #Odisha has launched #ePass for people who are stranded here & need to travel to other states. Log into http://covid19.odisha.gov.in & apply. After online approval, #ePass with passenger & vehicle details will be sent to applicant though SMS & Email,” tweet the Chief Minister.
Process to get ePass for traveling out of Odisha
- The person has to apply by logging in at the web portal http://covid19.odisha.gov.in.
- One has to provide details of travel itinerary and furnish passenger and driver details.
- After the submission of details, the application will be reviewed by the district authorities.
- On approval, ePass can be viewed, downloaded and printed from the website
- ePass number with vehicle and passenger details to be sent through SMS and email
Earlier, the Odisha government had issued guidelines for inter-state lockdown pass.
Individuals to move outside Odisha for medical reasons or for essential activities will be allowed by Sub-collector/Tahasildar/DCP, Police Commissionerate, Bhubaneswar-Cuttack after due examination.