Bhubaneswar: Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has launched ePass for people who are stranded and need to travel to other states.
“Happy to share that #Odisha has launched #ePass for people who are stranded here & need to travel to other states. Log into http://covid19.odisha.gov.in & apply. After online approval, #ePass with passenger & vehicle details will be sent to applicant though SMS & Email,” tweet the Chief Minister.
Process to get ePass for traveling out of Odisha
- The person has to apply by logging in at the web portal http://covid19.odisha.gov.in.
- One has to provide details of travel itinerary and furnish passenger and driver details.
- After the submission of details, the application will be reviewed by the district authorities.
- On approval, ePass can be viewed, downloaded and printed from the website
- ePass number with vehicle and passenger details to be sent through SMS and email
Individuals to move outside Odisha for medical reasons or for essential activities will be allowed by Sub-collector/Tahasildar/DCP, Police Commissionerate, Bhubaneswar-Cuttack after due examination.