Bhubaneswar: Four more persons died due to COVID-19 in Odisha, taking the total death toll to 42 in the state, informed the health department on Tuesday.
The deaths were reported from Ganjam and Cuttack districts.
1. Male of 70 years of Ganjam district who was also suffering from Diabetes.
2. Male of 48 years of Cuttack district who was also suffering from Chronic Liver Disease and Diabetes.
3. Male of 60 years of Ganjam district who was also suffering from Diabetes.
4. Male of 53 years of Ganjam district.
Besides, two Covid positive patients from cancer
1. Male of 80 years of Cuttack district from Prostate Cancer with metastasis.
2. Male of 45 years of Mayurbhanj district from Cancer of Esophagus.