Bhubaneswar: The death toll due to Covid-19 has increased to 91 in Odisha as five more patients succumbed to the virus in the last 24 hours, informed the health department on Sunday.
The deaths were reported from Ganjam, Jagatsinghpur and Sundargarh districts.
1. A 70-year old female of Ganjam district.
2. A 67-year old Male of Jagatsinghpur district who was also suffering from Diabetes.
3. A 44-year old Male of Ganjam district.
4. A 65-year old female of Sundargarh district who was also suffering from Diabetes and Bronchitis.
5. A 39-year old Male of Ganjam district who was also suffering from Diabetes.