Bhubaneswar: The Odisha government on Friday announced that weekend shutdown will continue in Khurda, Cuttack, Ganjam and Gajapati districts along with Rourkela Municipal Corporation till August 31.
However, there are some relaxations on Aug 1 and 2 as essential shops are allowed to open from 5 am to 1 pm.
* Places of worship to remain closed till Aug 31
* Schools/Colleges, cinema halls, malls & swimming pools to remain shut
* Hotel & hospitality industry to run
* Night curfew from 9 pm to 5 am
* Gyms & yoga centres to open after Aug 5
Collectors and municipal commissioners are empowered to impose extra restrictions if needed based on the local situation.