Bhubaneswar: To facilitate the candidates appearing Civil Service Preliminary Examination, East-Coast Railway on Saturday notified the schedules of the special passenger trains to be run from several places of Odisha to facilitate smooth movement of civil service aspirants.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will conduct the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2020 across the country on October 4.
The Ministry of Railways has decided to run Examination Special Trains in East Coast Railway jurisdiction on 3rd October towards different cities where examinations are being conducted.
All the special passenger trains will run on 3rd and 4th October 2020 to ferry the aspirants from different parts of the state.
These examination special trains will leave at 1600hrs (04.00P.M.) from Brahmapur, Kendujhargarh, Khariar Road & Ichhapuram and from Koraput at 0500hrs (05.00a.m.) and another at 1300hrs (01.00p.m.) and will reach at their Exam Centre Cities in the evening on the same day.
These Special Trains are…
01. Brahmapur-Cuttack MEMU Examination Special.
02. Kendujhargarh-Cuttack MEMU Examination Special.
03. Ichhapuram-Visakhapatnam MEMU Examination Special.
04. Khariar Road-Sambalpur Examination Special.
05. Koraput-Cuttack Passenger Examination Special.
06. Koraput-Visakhapatnam Passenger Examination Special.
07. Rourkela-Cuttack via Jharsuguda Examination Special
08. Baripada-Cuttack Examination Special
09. Vijayawada-Visakhapatnam Examination Special