Bhubaneswar: The Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for conducting the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE-2020) has been released, said an official on Monday.
The OJEE 2020 examination will be conducted from October 12 to 19.
The authorities will also release the admit card for Odisha JEE on Monday i.e., October 5, 2020. Once it is released, candidates will be able to obtain the same from the official website of OJEE — ojee.nic.in.
Downloading of admit card for OJEE-2020 will be available in the website after 5.00 PM. Candidates will have to log into the OJEE website using their ID and password.
SOP for OJEE-2020
1. In compliance with COVID – 19 guidelines of Govt. of India and Govt. of Odisha, all necessary measures, with respect to hygiene and social distancing, shall be taken at the Test venues to ensure health and convenience of the candidates.
2. In all the Test Centres, only 50% of the total seating capacity will be utilized such that the gap between consecutive candidates will be maintained as per guidelines of Govt. of India.
3. In case, any candidate appears to have high body temp or any other COVID symptom, he/she will be allowed to appear the exam in a specially created isolated hall, provision for which (@ 5% of capacity) will be made available in each test venue.
4. Before the beginning of each shift, the entire test venue including exam halls, door handles, lift switches, railings etc. will be disinfected.
5. Again, before the beginning of each shift, the seating area of each candidate, including chair, desk, monitor, keyboard, mouse etc. will be thoroughly sanitized.
6. All the candidates will be mandatorily required to come wearing 3 ply masks and will be advised to bring small transparent container of sanitizer liquid.
7. All the Invigilators and associated staff will be provided with masks and gloves.
8. Candidates will be required to sanitize their hands by washing with soap and with hand Sanitizer before entering the centre.
9. Hand Sanitizers will be made available at entry and at various places inside the exam venue for use by the candidates and the staff.
10. The entire examination process will be made contactless to ensure the norms of social distancing.
11. Body temperature of the candidates will be checked at the entry point using Thermo Guns.
12. The barcode on the admit card of the candidate will be verified by the staff using barcode readers without touching the card.
13. Before entering the exam lab, standard frisking of the candidates will be done using handheld metal detector (without touching body).
14. Lab number for allotment of seat will be individually informed to the candidate at the entry and no display board will be used to avoid crowding at such points.
15. Before start of the exam, five number of blank sheets of paper will be kept on the desk of each candidate for doing rough work.
16. Staff will be deployed at appropriate locations to guide the candidates moving into and out of the test centre maintaining, all along, the norms of social distancing.