Bhubaneswar: In view of Cyclone Yaas, the Indian Railways has decided to cancel various trains originating/terminating from and at Bhubaneswar and Puri.
Also, trains passing through East Coast Railway (ECoR) in Howrah-Chennai Main Line have been cancelled, said a statement.
A total of 74 trains have been decided to be cancelled during the cyclone period.
Some important trains are:
01. Bhubaneswar-Mumbai Konark Special,
02. Bhubaneswar-Howrah Jan Shatabdi Special,
03. Puri-New Delhi Purusottam Special,
04. Bhubaneswar-New Delhi Rajdhani Special,
05. Howrah-Puri-Howrah Special,
06. Bhubaneswar-Secunderabad Visakha Special,
07. Puri-Rishikesh Kalinga Utkal Special
08. Ahmedabad, Surat, Ajmer bound trains from Puri;
09. Trains passing through ECoR in Howrah-Chennai Main line.