The High Court of Gujarat has invited 9nline applications from eligible candidates for filling up approximately 219 regular vacancies for the Cadre of Civil Judges.
Candidates, who have passed the Degree in Law from the academic year 20092010 and onwards, must have also passed the All India Bar Examination, in order to be considered as eligible for being termed as a Practicing Advocate.
• To apply for the posts, candidates need to visit the official website: hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
• On the home page, click the link that says “Direct Recruitment to the Cadre of Civil Judge (2022) (2-March-2022).”
• Navigate to the online application page and complete the form.
• Complete the application form and submit it with the application fee.
• Create a backup copy for future use.