Bharat Petroleum, the second largest Indian Oil Marketing Company and one of the premier integrated energy companies in India, has posted a net profit of INR 8,788.73 Crore in FY22.
• Net profit for the fourth quarter stood at INR 2,130.53 Crore
• Company’s gross refining margins (GRM) for the year stood at US$ 9.09 per barrel and for Jan-Mar 2022 quarter at US$ 15.26 per barrel.
• EBITDA was at INR 18,528.19 Crore; EBITDA margin was at 4% in FY22 and Q4FY22 as well.
• Debt-Equity ratio as on March 31, 2022 was at 0.49x (as against 0.48x in FY21)
BPCL declares final dividend of Rs. 6 per equity share
• Total Market Sales was 42.51 MMT in FY 22, while Mumbai and Kochi refineries Processed 30.07 MMT in FY 22. The market sales and crude throughput have very nearly reached the per-covid level
• BPCL added 1,434 New Fuel Stations, taking their network strength to 20,063, the 2nd second highest retailing network in India
• BPCL launched ‘NextGen’ PFS at 1,170 outlets across hundred smart cities to offer a unique experience to customers (Total count: 1,700 as on 31.03.2022)
• Expanded FINO financial services to 12,227 Fuel Stations (Total count: 12,227 as on 31.03.2022)
• 507 CNG Stations commissioned
• BPCL added 54 new distributors, taking LPG distributor network strength to 6213 and the customer base increased to 8.93 Crore
|Q4FY21 CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS|
Commenting on the financial performance, Vetsa Ramakrishna Gupta, Director (Finance), said, “BPCL has recorded highest ever revenue from operation crossing INR 4.33 Lakh Crore for full financial year. Significant increase in product cracks in the international market in last quarter has helped BPCL to report healthy Gross Refinery Margin (GRM). Further, with normalization of business and improved economic conditions, BPCL registered highest ever market sales of petroleum products in this quarter. We have added 1,434 Retail outlets during the year 2021-22 and taking the total number of Retail outlets to more than 20,000.”