HCL Technologies (HCL), a leading global technology company, will conduct a walk-in drive across six cities of Odisha under its flagship early career program ‘TechBee’ from June 18 – July 2, 2022.
Such a walk-in drive has been organized to create opportunities for Class 12th students to get financial independence.
• HCL Technologies continues to expand and grow and looking to hire over 1000 fresh talents from Odisha.
• TechBee, HCL Technologies’ Early Career Program, is a work-integrated higher education program that contributes to the “Skill India” mission of the government. As a part of HCL’s new people strategy, the program offers IT engineering jobs by equipping the selected 10+2 students with future-ready skills.
• HCL Techbee program prepares students technically and professionally for entry-level IT jobs in HCL, where candidates undergo intensive 12-month training. The students also get an opportunity to do an internship on HCL projects. While working at HCL, students may also enroll in an undergraduate Degree program offered by reputed partner institutions like BITS Pilani, SASTRA University and Amity University.
• After completing the one-year TechBee training program, students earn a salary between INR 1.70 – 2.20 lakhs per annum. As a part of the program, selected students get an assured job at HCL Technologies upon completing the training program comprising classroom training and an internship. The internship comes with a stipend of INR 10,000.
• Students who have completed Class XII in 2021 or appear for Class XII in 2022 with Mathematics or Business Mathematics can apply. Selected students should score 60% or higher in their Class XII to continue the program.
• Eligible candidates will appear for an Online Career Aptitude Test (HCL CAT). Those who clear the test would be invited for an Interview discussion, after which HCL will issue a Letter of Intent/offer letter. HCL CAT is an online assessment test designed to check your aptitude in areas of Quantitative Reasoning (Mathematics), Logical Reasoning, and the English language.
• The fee for the training program is INR 1,00,000 + Taxes. Loans for the tuition fees are enabled through partner financial institutions repayable through EMI.
On this occasion, Subbaraman B, Vice President, HCL Technologies, said, “TechBee started in 2017 to hire the best talent and enable them to achieve financial independence at the start of their career. So far, over 7,000 students have been selected for the TechBee program and are in various stages of their career journey with HCL. We have observed a lot of interest and potential in students in Odisha and the other adjoining states. That is why we chose to do this walk-in drive in the state.”