Bhubaneswar: Medical aspirants who have qualified in NEET(UG) – 2022 and are interested to participate in Odisha State Medical Counselling for the academic session 2022-23, that the online registration process for preparation of state merit list will start from September 30. This was informed by Odisah Joint Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE)-2022.
Only, the candidates, who are natives of Odisha, are eligible for all the state quota MBBS and BDS seats in Odisha. However, other state candidates may apply for NRI quota seats only. Therefore, candidates must ensure their eligibility before registering, said OJEE authority.
Detailed Schedule of the Counselling Process for Admission to MBBS/BDS courses will be notified in due course of time.
- Registration and Online Application, Fee Deposit, Uploading of Documents for Online Verification: 30-09-2022, 4:00 PM to 10-10-2022, 11:59 PM
- Respond to Query (if required, during online verification): 01-10-2022 to 12-10-2022, 5.00 PM
- Reconciliation and Processing of Data: 13-10-2022 to 14-10-2022
- Publication of Provisional State Merit List of Registered Candidates: 15-10-2022, 5:00 PM
- Receipt of Query, if any, raised by candidates regarding the Provisional State Merit List: 16-10-2022, 5.00 PM
- Publication of Final State Merit List of Registered Candidates: 18-10-2022