Fire breaks out at Apollo Hospital


Bhubaneswar: A minor fire broke out at the lift room panel board of Apollo Hospital due to electric short-circuit here on Wednesday evening.

However, the fire was doused immediately by the hospital staff.

There was no report about the loss of property and lives following the fire incident.

Bhubaneswar Fire Officer TK Babu said the blaze caused by short-circuiting was doused before fire personnel reached the Apollo Hospital.

Notably, a major fire had broken out in SUM hospitals, which claimed over 25 lives last month.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *