Bhubaneswar: A major fire broke out at the Handloom Expo at the Exhibition ground in Bhubaneswar spreading panic among the people on Friday evening.
However, the fire was brought under control after the intervention of fire services personnel.
According to reports, there was no loss of life in the fire even though some properties were damaged in the fire.
The fire service personnel are yet to ascertain the cause of the fire. It is suspected that the fire may have caught at the Handloom Expo due to electric short-circuit.