Bhubaneswar: Based on feedback received from people during the visit of officials to various districts as part of Mo Sarkar initiative, Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on Monday approved several measures for four hospitals in the state.
The Chief Minister informed that he has already made 120 phone calls under the Mo Sarkar initiative since it was launched on October 2.
Odisha govt approves following supports:
- Rs.15 lakh to all four Rogi Kalyan Samities from CMRF for patient welfare
- Rs.10 Lakh to the S.Ps for promotion of blood donation activities
Malkangiri District Hospital
1. Doctor accommodation and Transit Home
2. Attendants Rest shed
3. Bed capacity increased to 200
4. Bus from Motu to Malkangiri everyday
Koraput Medical College
- Detailed planning for a composite Hospital with 500 beds. In 24 months it will be enhanced to 700.
- Attendants Rest Shed in the present campus as an interim measure
- Staff Quarters and transit home in the composite campus
- Five Ambulances and 3 Mahaprayana
Koraput District Hospital
1. Bed strength increased to 250.
2. Construction of new ward above existing building
3. Staff quarter and attendants Rest shed
4. Two ambulances
Nabarangpur District Hospital
1. Bed strength to be increased to 200
2. 200 bedded new hospital building
3. Attendants’ Rest shed
4. 3 Ambulances and 3 Mahaparayan