KALIA Yojana List Odisha 2021 is available @ kalia.co.in and kalia.odisha.gov.in/index.html.
People can check the beneficiary list and eligibility criteria online through these websites of the government.
The KALIA Yojana is implemented by the Odisha government for the benefit of the farmers.
The state government introduced “Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation” – KALIA from the financial year 2018-19. This is the biggest ever individual beneficiary scheme in the history of Odisha.
The eligible farmers can check the final beneficiary list of the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme through the official website.
You have to follow a few easy steps to check the kalia.co.in list.
The beneficiary list has been prepared with district, block and village wise.
Expenditure on KALIA Yojana so far
The Odisha government has spent Rs 6690 crore under the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme in several installments in last 3 years.
During the budget session, Agriculture Minister Arun Kumar Sahoo informed the state Assembly that a total of 51.05 lakh small and marginal farmers and landless farmers were provided assistance under the scheme in 2017-18 and 2019-20.
Click here for Details about expenditure
Latest Installment under Kalia Yojana
On the occasion of Utkal Dibasa 2021, the Odisha government transferred Rs 694 crore to the bank accounts of around 34 lakh farmers under KALIA scheme.
The government has transferred the amount to the bank accounts of farmers for the Rabi season.
Check KALIA Yojana List Odisha 2021
- Open the official website www.kalia.co.in
- Click the “Beneficiary list” option from menu bar from the home page
- A new page will appear on the screen and you need to select your district name
- Then select your Block/ ULB and then GP
- Click the “View” button and you may get the PDF link
- Then click on the PDF link and enter the captcha code
- Click “Submit” to open the PDF
- Now you have to check your Kalia ID, Village name, your name, father/ husband name and gender to confirm your name in the Kalia Yojana list
Toll-Free Number for Kalia Yojana
You may contact on toll-free number 1800-572-1122 to get details about the KALIA Yojana
KALIA Scheme is for the farmers, cultivators, croppers and landless agriculture laborers. Under the scheme, the farmers will get Rs 10,000 annually i.e. Rs. 6,000 from PM-KISAN and Rs. 4000 from KALIA.
The government said that the KALIA scheme will continue till PM-KISAN continues.