Bhubaneswar: The Odisha government on Thursday issued the guidelines for Unlock 5.0. This will be in force in the state till October 31.
Closed in Unlock 5.0
- Lockdown will continue in containment zones till Oct 31
- Educational institutions, places of worship, cinema halls, entertainment complexes, theatres, auditoriums, swimming pools, assembly halls and similar places will remain closed till October 31.
- Social, political, sports, entertainment, academic, cultural, religious functions and other large congregations will remain prohibited till October 31
Opened in Unlock 5.0
- Conduct of examinations have been permitted during this period
- Swimming pools owned and controlled by the state government/recognised by the sports department will be allowed to open from October 15 for the training of sportspersons.
- Opening of open-air theatres and similar places allowed subject to compliance of safety protocols.
- In view of by-elections to Tirtol and Balasore assembly constituencies scheduled on November 3, maximum 100 people will be allowed for public or political meetings.