New Delhi: The government of India has issued detailed guidelines for vaccination drive for Covid 19 infection in the country.
A digital platform ‘Co-WIN’ had been developed by the health ministry for real-time monitoring of coronavirus vaccine.
Through this ‘Co-WIN’ platform, people need to register themselves for vaccination.
Under first phase of the vaccination drive, the Centre is planning to vaccinate nearly 30 crore people, including healthcare & frontline workers, people above 50 years of age and those under 50 with associated comorbidities.
Further, up to 100-200 people will be vaccinated in each session per day.
Guidelines for COVID-19 vaccination drive:
- Only pre-registered beneficiaries will be vaccinated in accordance with the prioritisation.
- There will be no provision for on-the-spot registrations.
- Covid Vaccine Intelligence Network (Co-WIN) system will be used to track enlisted beneficiaries for the vaccination on a real-time basis
4. Twelve photo-identity documents, including election ID, Aadhaar card, driving license, passport and pension document, will be required for self-registration on the Co-WIN website or app.
5. Each volunteer will be monitored for 30 minutes after administering the vaccine shots for any adverse event from the inoculation.