Koraput: The Central University of Odisha (CUO) in Koraput has announced the merit list for various UG and PG programmes, including B.Ed Arts and Science programmes.
“The provisionally selected candidates have to appear in person for physical document verification as per schedule given below. The applicants are advised to follow the COVID-19 guidelines of the Government of India & Government of Odisha. It is also advised to report positively to the concerned Head/In-Charge of Department on scheduled date & timing with all documents (Please refer the list of documents required), failing which the seat allotted to them, will be treated as cancelled,” said CUO.
Important Information and Instructions to the Candidates:
1. The admission lists are fully provisional. If at any stage, any credentials/ declaration/ certificates/ documents are found to be invalid/ false, the admission will be automatically cancelled.
2. The CUO will verify the authenticity of mark Sheet/ certificates from issuing Authority/Organization/College/Institute/University etc and if found invalid/false appropriate legal action will be taken against the concerned person(s).
3. The candidates are instructed to check their credentials before reporting as their admissions are subject to the production and verification of original documents.
4. The admission fee can be deposited after the physical verification of documents.
5. The candidates who fail to produce his/her documents/ category certificate etc. or failed to deposit the fee in the prescribed period, the allotted seat will be returned automatically. No separate notice will be given for cancellation.
6. Next additional merit lists may be displayed against the vacant seats, if any in CUO, Odisha website. The candidates are advised to visit CUO website regularly for information/ updates.