The Higher Secondary Education today announced the schedule for admission into the Plus-III (+3) courses at colleges in the State.
The e-admission at the higher education institutes, including self-finance degree colleges and Sanskrit (Shastri) of the State under the Academic Management System (SAMS), will begin from August 11, 2022.
- Availability of online CAF (common application form) on www.samsodisha.gov.in: August 11 11 am)
- Last date of application: August 25
- Publication of first selection merit list: August 31 (11am)
- Admission and online data updation of admitted students in Firs Selection: September 2-5 (up to 5 pm)
- Filling up of Slide-Up Option Form online by admitted students: September 20to 5 (11.45 pm)
- Publication of Second Selection Merit List: September 11 (11am)
- Admission and online data updation of admitted students at Second Selection: September 12 to 14 (5pm)
- Publication of vacant seats in SAMS website and Institution space of Higher Education Institutions: September 16 (2pm)
- Complete Verification regarding the vacancy position in different subjects by the FIEIs in FIEI e-Space for verification at the level of SAMS: September 16 to 17