Bhubaneswar: After two trains collided in Andhra Pradesh on Sunday (29 October) claiming several lives, the East Coast Railway has cancelled several trains.
The train collision between the Visakhapatnam-Palasa passenger train and the Visakhapatnam-Ragada passenger train caused a derailment between the towns of Alamanda and Kantakapalle in Andhra Pradesh.
The accident occurred after one of the passenger trains overshot a signal.
Rescheduling of Train: Train No:
- The train No.12842 MGR Chennai Central- Shalimar Coromandel Express Scheduled to leave MGR Chennai Central at 07.00 hrs of 30.10.2023 is rescheduled to leave MGR Chennai Central at 09.30 hrs of 30.10.2023.
- Train No:13352 Alappuzha-Dhanbad Bokaro Express Scheduled to leave Alappuzha at 06.00 Hrs of 30.10.2023 is rescheduled to leave Alppuzha at 09.00 hrs of 30.10.2023.
- The train No. 22819 Bhubaneswar- Visakhapatnam Intercity express leaving Bhubaneswar on 30.10.2023 is cancelled.
- The train No. 22820 Visakhapatnam- Bhubaneswar Intercity express leaving Visakhapatnam on 30.10.2023 is cancelled.
- The train No. 07470 Visakhapatnam-Palasa passenger leaving Visakhapatnam on 30.10.2023 will be cancelled.
- The train No. 07471 Palasa-Visakhapatnam passenger leaving Palasa on 30.10.2023 will be cancelled.
- The train No. 08583 Visakhapatnam-Tirupati leaving Visakhapatnam on 30.10.2023 will be cancelled.
- The train No. 08584 Tirupati-Visakhapatnam express leaving Tirupati on 31.10.2023 will be cancelled.
- The train No. 18525 Brahmapur- Visakhapatnam express leaving Brahmapur on 30.10.2023 will be cancelled.
- The train No. 18526 Visakhapatnam-Brahmapur express leaving Visakhapatnam on 30.10.2023 will be cancelled.
1.18512 Visakhapatnam-Koraput on October 30
2.18511 Koraput – Visakhapatnam on October 31
3.08532 Visakhapatnam -Palasa on October 30
4.08531 Palasa- Visakhapatnam on October 30
- 08504 Visakhapatnam-Rayagada on October 30
- 08503 Rayagada-Visakhapatnam on October 31
7.07468 Visakhapatnam- Vizianagaram on October 30
7.07469 Vizianagaram-Visakhapatnam on October 31