New Delhi: The Northern Railways has released a notification for the recruitment of 3162 Apprentices and 21 sportspersons under the Northern Railway Recruitment 2018.
Interested candidates can apply Online for the Railway Recruitment 2018.
The interested candidates can apply Online for the Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 from December 28, 2017, while the closing date of Online application is January 27, 2018.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through Northern Railway website – http://www.rrcnr.org/
The details of Northern Railway Recruitment 2018, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure and important dates are given below.
- Candidate should have passed Class 10th with ITI or 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Board/Institute.
- Candidate’s age should be between 15 and 24 years as on January 27, 2018. However, there is age relaxation for reserved candidates. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC candidates and 10 years for PWD/Ex-servicemen candidates.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Merit in Matriculation and ITI.
Application Fee: Candidates will have to pay Rs 100 as application fee to apply for the examination through online mode from their account/debit card/credit card. However, the SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
In another recruitment notification issued by the Northern Railways, 21 posts are available under the Sports Quota (Group C) for Railway Recruitment. The selection process for the recruitment will completely be based on performance in trial, evaluation of sports and educational achievements and later a medical examination will be conducted.
Interested and eligible Sportspersons can submit their application before December 21, 2017.
Applicants’ age Limit should be between 18 and 25 years as on January 1, 2018.
Candidates applying for the Northern Railways Recruitment 2017-18 will have to pay an application fee of Rs 500, while SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PwD, Minorities, EBC candidates and female applicants are required to pay Rs 250 respectively.
- a) A candidate should have cleared Senior Secondary/ITI/Equivalent in PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200 (6th CPC)/ Level 2 and 3 of Pay Matrix 7th CPC.
- b) A candidate should be a Graduate of in PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200 (6th CPC)/Level 4 and 5 of Pay Matrix 7th CPC.
- PB-1 5200-20200 GP- Rs. 2400-2800: Candidate should have represented the Country in Olympic Games (category A)
At least 3rd Position in any of the category B Championships/events except Gold Medal in Asian Games.
- PB-1 5200-20200 GP- Rs. 1900-2000: Candidate must have represented the country in any of the category ‘B’ Championships/events
At least 3rd Position in any of the category ‘C’ Championships/events.
At least 3rd Position in Senior/Youth/Junior National Championships
At least 3rd position in National Games organized under aegis o Indian Olympic Association.
At least 3rd position in All India inter-University championship organized under the aegis of Association of Indian universities
1st position in Federation Cup Championships (Senior Category)