Skip to content
- So far, cumulatively 47 samples tested, found 46
negative and 1 positive.
- Yesterday 12 samples were tested and all were
- The condition of the positive case is stable.
- Contacts of the positive case have been traced and
advised home isolation.
- Currently 18 people have been kept in quarantine in
- All district headquarters hospitals and Medical
College hospitals have isolation facilities available. Currently 540 isolation
beds are in readiness across the State in Government and private hospitals.
- Quarantine facilities have been identified upto the
Block level, across the State.
- Yesterday, 104 Health Helpline received13,627 calls.
- So far, about 2,131registrations have been made, of
persons with travel history abroad.
- Advisory to all
religious institutions for social distancing and other resources has been
- Immediately to restrict
the entry of pilgrims while continuing with the rituals.
- The pilgrims, priests, Sevayats
and other security personnel involved to be protected.
Agencies/Boards/Trusts/Governing institutions are advised to take care of this.
- Necessary guidelines
have been issued by Labour Commissioner for workers and labourers to protect
themselves. Rest sheds, crèches will be monitored and disinfected regularly.
- Aadhar centres have been
- OSDMA volunteers will
inspect the ATM counters to cross check the sanitary operations under taken by
Bank Authorities and any violation will be viewed seriously.
- DL/LL tests under all
RTO Offices have been suspended till 31st March as per orders by Transport
- So far 6323 buildings
have been indentified in Panchayats to facilitate for temporary medical camp if
need arises. Similarly 261 buildings have been identified in Urban local bodies.
All these buildings are in 97 ULBs out of total 6797 GPS in State.
- Those have any symptom
of infection along with the health workers only need mask.
- There is no need of
unnecessary hoarding of essential commodity because Govt. is taking care of the
availability of such things.