Bhubaneswar: Six more Covid-19 patients died in Odisha, raising the total number of deaths of patients infected by the virus in the state to 120, informed the health department on Friday.
Three persons died in Ganjam district while Gajapati, Bhadrak and Rayagada reported one each.
1. A 44-year old male of Ganjam district who was also suffering from Diabetes.
2. A 71-year old male of Rayagada district who was also suffering from Diabetes, Hypertension and Chronic Kidney Disease.
3. A 53-year old male of Gajapati district.
4. A 59-year old female of Ganjam district.
5. A 50-year old female of Ganjam district.
6. A 60-year old male of Bhadrak district who was also suffering from Diabetes and Hypertension.