Bhubaneswar: The Odisha Government on Saturday effected a major bureaucratic reshuffle.
While Rural Development Principal Secretary Madhusudan Padhi was appointed as the new Transport Commissioner, OMFED Managing Director Chandra Sekhar Kumar has been assigned as the Principal Secretary of Revenue.
Here is the list
* Madhusudan Padhi appointed Transport Commissioner.
* Chandra Shekhar Kumar to be new Revenue Secretary.
* Bishnupada Sethi to be Rural Development Secretary along with Special Relief Commissioner charge.
* Bhaskar Jyoti Sharma to be Special Secretary, Agriculture.
* Roopa Mishra appointed as Director, Drinking Water & Sanitation plus CE, OREDA (Orissa Renewable Energy Development Agency).
* M Muthukumar – Director, Horticulture.
* Sachin Jadav – Labour Commissioner with additional charge of Director, ESI.
* Srikanta Prusty – Additional Secretary, Higher Education.
* Vishal Gagan – Special Secretary, Fisheries & Animal Resources Development plus additional charge of MD, OMFED.
* VV Yadav gets Additional Charge of Excise Secretary along with Secretary, Science & Technology.