Happy Propose Day 2022: The world is celebrating Propose Day on Tuesday. It is the second day of Valentine’s week that starts on 7 February and ends with Valentine’s Day on 14 February.
As the name suggests, the day is for confessing or expressing your love to your beloved ones.
Here are some messages and quotes for girlfriend and boyfriend:
- Your love has made me a better person appreciating the life God has given me. Happy Propose Day, sweetheart!
- You are my love, my passion, my life. Without you, my life is lifeless. Let’s promise to stay together always. Happy Propose Day!
- How do I tell you that you are breathtaking?
- I want to seal our friendship into a bond of forever. Happy Propose Day.
- I would rather have one memory with you, one laughter with you, one drive with you and then hold it forever.
- I know you are my twin soulmate. Can we tie the knot soon?
- I will be the happiest if get a chance to wake up next to you every day!
- “I love you very much, probably more than anybody could love another person.” —Henry, 50 First Dates
- “After all – I am just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.” – Notting Hill.
- “Lately I have been having thoughts, musings if you will … and maybe they’re crazy thoughts, but I’ve been thinking about us.”- FRIENDS
- “I love you so, so much. I want to make you happy, for me to even have a shot at being happy. Will you marry me?” – He’s Just Not That Into You
- “I have come here with no expectations, only to profess, now that I am at liberty to do so, that my heart is and always, will be yours.” – Sense and Sensibility.
The Valentine’s week starts on February 7 and ends on February 14. It is with Rose Day followed by Propose Day, Chocolate Day, Teddy Day, Promise Day, Hug Day, Kiss Day and ends with Valentine’s Day.