National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the provisional answer key for JEE Main 2022 Session-1. Candidates can download the answer key along with the question papers from jeemain.nta.nic.in.
They can also raise objections, if any, till July 4, 2022. The National Testing Agency has uploaded the Provisional Answer Keys for Paper 1 (B.E./B.Tech.), Paper 2A (B.Arch.), and Paper 2B (B.Planning).
NTA has also opened the window to challenge the answer key for the candidates who are not satisfied with the answers provided by the NTA.
Procedure for Challenge of Answer Key
1. Go to the website https://jeemain.nta.nic.in
2. Click ‘Challenge (s) regarding Answer Key’
3. Login with Application Number and Date of Birth and enter Security Pin as displayed and Submit.
4. Click ‘Challenge(s) regarding Answer Key’.
5. You will see the following Question IDs are in sequential order: For JEE (Main) – 2022 Session 1 (June 2022)